Eson 2 Nasal Mask Features:
- RollFit Seal reduces pressure on the bridge of the nose yet maintains an effective seal
- VisiBlue highlights identify movable parts for easy adjustment, assembly, and disassembly
- Easy Frame slimmed down for wider field of vision
- Noise-reducing diffuser now washable
- Flexible headgear panels offer easy overhead fit
- More than 20 design improvements from the original Eson nasal mask
Mask Part Replacement tips:
Dirt, oil, and residue can build up on your mask part, so it's not only important to clean them per their instructions, but also to replace each part regularly. As masks age, they can also grow large amounts of bacteria and may even become resistant to disinfection.
How frequently should I be changing my mask?
EVERY MONTH: Memory foam mask cushions
EVERY 3 MONTHS: Silicone mask cushions (full ace, nasal and nasal pillows)
EVERY 3 MONTHS: Mask headgear. Headgear can become stretched out and lose elasticity, which can lead to over-tightening and discomfort. Bacteria from sweat and moisture can also build up over time.
EVERY 6 MONTHS: Complete mask system. The full mask system includes the mask frame, cushion, headgear, and elbow or short tube. They should be replaced regularly to help keep sleep apnea therapy effective and hygienic.
Reference: Horowitz, A., Horowitz, S., Chun, C. CPAP Masks are Sources of Microbial Contamination. SleepHealth Centers, Division of Sleep Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston.